Health Program is being implemented from year
2010-11. This program/screening camp are
organized at primary and upper primary school
namely as Chirayu Yojana. In this programme team
of doctors pharmacist and social worker are
placed on contractual basis. They are screening
the students at school level.
For the year 2012-13 it is planned that the
school health team will organized health check
up camp minimum twice in a year. As per the
numbers of school (Primary- 961 and Upper
primary-296) in district, 3 teams are deployed
for completion of this activity two cover whole
school twice in a year with coordination of
education department. The said team will be work
under the guidance of district societies. An
advance screening plan will be made by each team
to cover whole school in district.
• Calendar for school to be examined, will be
developed on quarterly basis in advance.
• Intimation of dates of concerned school to
state and regional Coordinator will be given
well in advance.
• There will be no deviation from the fixed
schedule in any circumstances.
• Vehicle for each team in each district will be
hired in advance so that team may proceed as per
• Arrangements of team stay at different places
will be made by Medical Unit in the area. Each
member will bear his/her expenses individually.
• Two or three schools, depending on the
strength of school will be selected. Minimum 200
in hills and 250 students per day in plane
district will have to examine by each team.
• Each team will reach in the identified schools
• MSW in the team will be responsible on
mobilization of parents on this day. He will
mention the list of diseased/disputed student
for the treatment and re-examination. Tracking
of referral cases for higher institution and
what happened at the end will also be recorded
• Education department will nominate one teacher
in each school for this activity with whom this
team will interact and educate him for referral
if needed he will inform to the parents of
diseased or handicapped children for further
treatment. He will maintain the records of such
children at his level for follow up and re
• IEC for this activity will be done by
concerned ANM, AWW and ASHA of the area.
• Each District team will submit their monthly
work done to concerned CMO and District
Education officer for necessary action from
• During school holidays the school team will
organized health camp for Adolescent groups in